Monday, December 8, 2008

School...

Bai Hua still LOVES school and her teachers. Her teachers also adore her. She is very lucky in that respect. She works VERY hard and has always gotten A's on her spelling tests. Well, except that one that she got a C on. I don't think that will happen again though.

She says that she likes Math best but got a C on her first test. She needs a lot of practice with her math. I just think she has not had the repetition that she needs to do well. Santa is bringing a Fly Fusion pen computer to help her with this and her writing. I can't seem to find anyone that has one, so we are in the dark about how well it works. It is a leapfrog product so it should be ok.

At our parent teacher conference, her teacher showed me a book that she is writing about OHIO. I got all watery eyed. It was precious. It wasn't perfect but that is what made it so special. She is doing very well. I am a very proud mama!
Tracy

No comments: